1. What topics do you enjoy helping others with?
2. What topics do friends, co-workers, managers, or family members call on you for help with?
3. What subjects make you want to share what you know with strangers, peers, and acquaintances?
4. What problems make you want to discover a better way of doing something?
5. What topics are you drawn to find out more about?
6. What are your favorite books and/or movies?
7. What subjects are represented by the books on your bookshelves?
8. What did you always want to be when you grew up?
9. What subjects fascinated you as a child?
10.What life experiences or life-changing events make you want to share what you’ve learned with others?
11.What process or set of steps do you do regardless of the topic or task at hand?
12.What tools, equipment, or raw material do you like to use in your work?
13.What characteristics describe your favorite clients or customers? (Age, gender, belief system, cultural/ethnic background, life stage, education level, income level, problem or life situations, shared interest, lifestyle, particular talent, etc.)